Why Allied High Tech Products could be the place for you…
Welcome to Allied High Tech Careers.
At Allied, you will find highly skilled people from all over the world. Throughout our offices it is not uncommon to hear languages from North America, Asia, Europe, the Middle East, Latin America and other points around the globe.
Such diverse perspectives and backgrounds make for a strong and vibrant company. Our common goal is to provide customers with superior, high-quality equipment, consumables and technical expertise for each of the industries we serve. Now, and long into the future.
Ask Allied employees what makes this company special and you will get remarkably similar responses:
- A fast-paced, exciting, fun work environment
- Care and concern for the growth, education and well-being of each individual at the company
- A single benchmark for the products of the company, and the work of its employees: excellence
- The opportunity to work with bright people who are passionate about their pursuits
- A business that thinks entrepreneurially and offers the benefits, policies and procedures of a corporate environment
- Ample opportunity and recognition for those who demonstrate the requisite skill, commitment and performance
- To submit an inquiry about current opportunities, please complete the form below and paste your resume text where provided. Your credentials will be carefully considered, and if a position exists for which we feel you are qualified, we’ll contact you promptly
Thank you for choosing Allied High Tech Products, Inc.!
CURRENT JOB OPENING(S) - 2 Outside Territory Manager Positions - Midwest and Southeast
Allied is currently seeking 2 territory sales managers - one for the Midwest (IL, IN, MI, MO, KS) and one for the Southeast (TN, SC, GA, FL, AL, MS)
The successful candidate will be based in the territory, and be responsible for managing, developing and supporting equipment and consumables sales in a multi-state territory. The customer base consists of industry, university, government and research laboratories.
The Territory Sales Manager will call on Managers, Engineers, Supervisors, Technicians, Professors, and Students that are responsible for preparing inorganic specimens for microscopic evaluation. The successful individual will be responsible for supporting customers at all levels – pre and post sales, application support, equipment and consumables demonstrations, and support for optical microscopes, image analysis software and hardness testers.
· A Bachelor’s degree in Materials Science or other relevant engineering discipline is preferred but practical metallurgical laboratory experience will be considered.
· Mechanical Aptitude
· An average of 50% of travel.
· Ability to work independently and proactively.
· Demonstrated desire to support customers and sell products.
Compensation & Benefits
We offer a competitive salary, based upon credentials and experience, outstanding benefits including full employee health coverage, Flexible Health Spending Account, vacation, generous 401k plan, and a great work environment.
The company is an Equal Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age or disability.