Why Allied High Tech Products could be the place for you…
Welcome to Allied High Tech Careers.
At Allied, you will find highly skilled people from all over the world. Throughout our offices it is not uncommon to hear languages from North America, Asia, Europe, the Middle East, Latin America and other points around the globe.
Such diverse perspectives and backgrounds make for a strong and vibrant company. Our common goal is to provide customers with superior, high-quality equipment, consumables and technical expertise for each of the industries we serve. Now, and long into the future.
Ask Allied employees what makes this company special and you will get remarkably similar responses:
- A fast-paced, exciting, fun work environment
- Care and concern for the growth, education and well-being of each individual at the company
- A single benchmark for the products of the company, and the work of its employees: excellence
- The opportunity to work with bright people who are passionate about their pursuits
- A business that thinks entrepreneurially and offers the benefits, policies and procedures of a corporate environment
- Ample opportunity and recognition for those who demonstrate the requisite skill, commitment and performance
- To submit an inquiry about current opportunities, please complete the form below and paste your resume text where provided. Your credentials will be carefully considered, and if a position exists for which we feel you are qualified, we’ll contact you promptly
Thank you for choosing Allied High Tech Products, Inc.!
CURRENT JOB OPENING(S)
Allied is seeking a Machine Designer at our Rancho Dominguez, California headquarters. The designer will be working with a team of mechanical, electrical and materials engineers to research and design mechanical and electro-mechanical products and systems. This position is “hands-on”, and will be directly responsible for the full “art-to-part” development cycle: from concept to design; prototype; build and test.
Job Duties & Requirements:
· Thorough knowledge of SolidWorks 3D modeling
· Project management skills; thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office
· Experience in small machine design. Specifying bearings, bushings, motors, drive systems, and fasteners
· Background in machining and machine shop procedures is a plus
· Electrical knowledge is a plus
· Able to resolve problems encountered by manufacturing
· Provide manufacturing with bills of materials, assembly drawings and detailed prints required for machining and assembly
· Participate in and/or lead activities that promote continuous improvement
· A self-starter, organized and team-oriented
· A track record of on-time, design excellence
· BS or higher in Mechanical Engineering
Compensation & Benefits
We offer a competitive salary, based upon credentials and experience, outstanding benefits including full employee health coverage, Flexible Health Spending Account, vacation, generous 401k plan, and a great work environment.
Allied is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age or disability.