Why Allied High Tech Products could be the place for you…
Welcome to Allied High Tech Careers.
At Allied, you will find highly skilled people from all over the world. Throughout our offices it is not uncommon to hear languages from North America, Asia, Europe, the Middle East, Latin America and other points around the globe.
Such diverse perspectives and backgrounds make for a strong and vibrant company. Our common goal is to provide customers with superior, high-quality equipment, consumables and technical expertise for each of the industries we serve. Now, and long into the future.
Ask Allied employees what makes this company special and you will get remarkably similar responses:
- A fast-paced, exciting, fun work environment
- Care and concern for the growth, education and well-being of each individual at the company
- A single benchmark for the products of the company, and the work of its employees: excellence
- The opportunity to work with bright people who are passionate about their pursuits
- A business that thinks entrepreneurially and offers the benefits, policies and procedures of a corporate environment
- Ample opportunity and recognition for those who demonstrate the requisite skill, commitment and performance
- To submit an inquiry about current opportunities, please complete the form below and paste your resume text where provided. Your credentials will be carefully considered, and if a position exists for which we feel you are qualified, we’ll contact you promptly
Thank you for choosing Allied High Tech Products, Inc.!
CURRENT JOB OPENING(S):
Applications/Development Engineer - X-Prep®
Allied is seeking an Applications/Product Development Engineer at our Oklahoma City, OK facility. The ideal candidate will have strong technical expertise in semiconductor failure analysis sample preparation. Candidate will utilize their solid understanding of semiconductor technology as a member of an applications and engineering team chartered to train applications and develop advanced technology on the X-Prep® product line.
· Provide onsite customer training
o Travel (domestic) to set up and train customers, on average one week per month.
· Application development to support customers
o Preparation and documentation of customer samples to support pre/post sales efforts/activities
o Follow up with customers to help continue developing their skill set to perpetuate use of toolset
o Troubleshooting support (post sales) – direct communication with customers via email and/or phone
· Promotion and Development of New Products
o Exploration/innovation of new applications and methodologies
o Identify trends, challenges in the market and identify opportunities to advance and grow the technology of product line
· Application document management
o Maintain and contribute to technical content and application notes
· Candidates to be considered should have experience working in a failure analysis lab
· A professional Engineering or Physics degree
· Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with customers, from operators to engineering managers.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to explain (teach) sample preparation techniques to customers.
· Good at problem solving, finding solutions, and performing root cause analysis with effective Design of Experiments.
· High proficiency with MS office programs.
· US Citizens or Resident with a valid passport
Allied High Tech Products, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age or disability.
Compensation & Benefits
We offer a competitive salary, based upon credentials and experience, outstanding benefits including full employee health coverage, Flexible Health Spending Account, vacation, generous 401k plan, and a great work environment.
Allied is an Equal Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age or disability.